Detailed Terms & Conditions|
1. The NCIX Advantage Program (the "Program") is a customer incentive program offered by Netlink Computer Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates ("NCIX") which came into effect on August 1st, 2012.
2. NCIX Advantage Bonuses applied to NCIX Advantage Membership Cards are processed approximately 30 days after your initial qualifying purchase. Any refunds or transaction discrepancies will result in a debit of said credit amount from a customer's NCIX Advantage Program account or a suspension of the NCIX Advantage Program account.
Purchases made prior to signing up for the program are not eligible for the 1% bonus program.
3. NCIX Advantage Program Members acknowledge that NCIX may, in its sole discretion, restrict, suspend, amend or otherwise alter aspects of the NCIX Advantage Program, with or without notice, except as specifically provided herein.
4. This program can be terminated at any time by NCIX with 30 days notice. In the event this program is terminated, accumulated bonuses will still be valid for a period of up to 1 (one) year depending on the time the bonus was credited.
5. Bonuses may only be deposited to the account of the Program Member who is making the purchase.
6. NCIX Advantage Program Membership and benefits are not transferable or assignable.
7. NCIX Advantage Program Membership Bonuses have no cash value and are not exchangeable for cash, but are regarded as a discount or equivalent for selected merchandise available through NCIX. NCIX Advantage Program Bonuses cannot be sold, purchased, assigned or transferred, except as specifically provided in these terms and conditions or in connection with special programs advertised by NCIX in its sole discretion.
NCIX Advantage Program Membership
8. To participate in the Program, you must be a Member of the Program. Program membership is granted in NCIX's sole discretion. Program membership may be withdrawn in NCIX's sole discretion with or without notification. Only one NCIX Advantage Program membership is allowed per customer per household.
9. A "Program Member" (also referred to as a "Member") is a participant in the Program who holds a valid membership card as described below and is otherwise a member in good standing of the Program.
10. If in NCIX's sole opinion, a Program Member abuses any of the Program's privileges, fails to follow its terms and conditions, defaults in making required account payments to NCIX, or makes any misrepresentation to NCIX, NCIX may, in its sole discretion, revoke NCIX Advantage benefits and any Advantage Program benefits associated with the merchandise or services in question, including that which has not been fully paid for, revoke additional NCIX Advantage Bonuses to reflect the loss suffered and expenses incurred by NCIX, revoke all of the credits in any Program account, and/or revoke the Program Member's membership in the Program, with or without notification.
11. NCIX will not be liable or responsible in any manner for any tax consequences which may result from participation in the Program. Program Members will be solely responsible for the reporting of any income/tax benefit and the payment of any taxes.
12. The NCIX Advantage Program Membership ("NCIX Advantage") is the property of NCIX. and may be unilaterally revoked at any time by NCIX in its sole discretion, with or without notification.
13. The NCIX Advantage Program Membership does not entitle members to any additional privileges or discounts, other than those described in the Terms and Conditions of the NCIX Advantage Program Membership.
14. The NCIX Advantage Program Membership Card and number are registered by NCIX in the name of the individual seeking membership in the Program once such membership application is approved by Netlink Computer Inc.
15. NCIX respects your privacy and will not use or share your personal information without your consent. Information provided by you or gathered as a result of your purchases, redemptions and other transactions with NCIX will be used for purposes of administering the Program and may be used by NCIX and/or provided to companies with whom we have marketing or other promotional arrangements for the purpose of determining your interest in and possible purchase of products and services offered by us or them. Such information may also be used or disclosed for law enforcement purposes if required. If you do not wish to receive marketing or promotional materials other than those related to your Program membership, please advise us by writing to us at NCIX Advantage Customer Service, 105-4620 Viking Way, Richmond, BC, V6V 2L5. Your ability to exercise will not be affected if you do not wish to receive such materials.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
17. By using your NCIX Advantage Program Membership for the first time, you (i) certify that you are over the age of majority in the province in which you reside (or you have obtained the consent of your parent or legal guardian), (ii) consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information except as you may otherwise notify us, and (iii) agree to the terms and conditions of the NCIX Advantage Program Membership, as they may be amended from time to time. The current terms and conditions of the Program are set out on the NCIX Advantage web site (found at www.ncix.com/advantage).
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia and the laws of Canada applicable therein, and all Members adhere to the jurisdiction of the Province of British Columbia. All decisions regarding the interpretation of these terms and conditions and the administration of the NCIX Advantage Program Membership, and any disputes arising therefrom shall be resolved by NCIX in its sole discretion. All such decisions shall be final and binding on all Program Members. In no event shall NCIX's liability with respect to the NCIX Advantage Program, including liability for negligence or breach of contract, be greater than the Points/Advantage Reward Dollars accumulated to the Member's account at the time the dispute arose.
19. Employees, retirees or licensees of the NCIX group of companies are not eligible to participate in the NCIX Advantage Program.
20. Program Members must have a current address on file to ensure that NCIX Advantage Program Membership Bonuses information is sent to the proper address. Please take a moment and update your address at NCIX.com web site. We are not responsible for any typographical errors or omissions that may appear within this document.
21. The NCIX Advantage Program does not apply to Premier Partner membership, gift card purchases, price matches, open Bids, credit notes, credit plan, EBP (Electronic Bill Payment, TT Bank Deposit, RFQ, and any other NCIX programs.
Copyright© 2012 NCIX.com/Netlink Computer Inc. All rights reserved.